❝You were better to the ones that were worse for you. And worse to the one that was better for you.❞
— Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You
"Get in the car princess, daddy’s taking you shopping."
"Daddy’s has to work hard today so he can spoil you later."
"That’s right baby doll, swing the mallet just like daddy showed you."
"I’m in a rush little one, whatever you want just charge it to daddy’s credit card."
Anonymous: ❝My boyfriend & I usually have sex on the floor behind his bed so when you walk in you can only see the bed. And we were having sex one day & I was on top and his mom walks in and she can't see him but she can see me with my shirt on, and she's asking me where he is and I'm sitting on his dick & he's on the bottom trying not to laugh and moving around to make me make faces. And we were talking for like 15 minutes while I was sitting on his dick and having pleasant talk with his mom. NEVER AGAIN.❞
i don’t give a fuck about 5sos hooking up with groupies i give a fuck that the jonas brothers hooked up with groupies i honestly thought they were virgins
imagine if you had to wait until you were 21 to drink alcohol
not sure if someone from another country posted this or a very enthusiastic underage drinker
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A VINE THAT IS SO PERFECT AND IS A SPITTING IMAGE OF HOW I ACT WHEN THIS SONG COMES ON OMG
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe